About Me

My photo
I love beauty & fashion and I love sharing the latest trends. That's why I became a mark. Rep. mark. is constantly launching new trends and I'm always updating my blog and eBoutique, so be sure to check back often!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

NEW! Michelle Vale Convertible Bag $58!!



Michelle Vale Convertible Bag $58
An incredibly versatile design, with a detachable, changeable strap and changeable hardware in goldtone and silvertone. Faux leather. 16"L x 12"W x 9 1/2" H (20" handle drop worn cross-body, 9" handle drop worn as shoulder bag)




PRODUCT COMPARE!

Michelle Vale Designed Bag $895! WOW Get a Michelle Vale Designed Bag (shown above) from Mark. For $58!! ($837 savings!)

Specs for $895 bag (shown below)
3 in 1 Convertible 
Worn as a shoulder bag, cross-body or clutch. Exterior Italian lambskin and novelty with handmade trim detail. Cotton canvas lined interior with metal logo plate, zipper compartment, blackberry and cell phone pockets on one side and patch pocket on opposite side. 
*please see customized hardware page to see how the bag converts 
Dimensions: 10 x 13 x 2". 
Made in New York



No comments:

Post a Comment