About Me

My photo
I love beauty & fashion and I love sharing the latest trends. That's why I became a mark. Rep. mark. is constantly launching new trends and I'm always updating my blog and eBoutique, so be sure to check back often!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WIN Mark's New Bohemian Bag! ($38 value)





    • Today at 11:00am until Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 5:00pm
  • Where
  • Description
    Make any purchase at http://kscoggins.mymarkstore.com/ and you will be entered to win Mark's New Bohemian Bag!, just in time for Valentines's Day!!! (limit one entry per person/per household)

    When You make your purchase make sure to add yourself to the guest list!!!

    FREE SHIPPING CODES
    Returning Customers: MarkFS30
    New Customers: WELCOME




RSVP HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment